gavin-james-22  

 

"This song really means a lot to me, I wrote it about my experience of bullying in school. Wishing pretty much that I was 22 and could be out of school and out of that time of my life. I realised later on that no one should let any situation or people make you want to wish your time away and there's always two sides to bullying."(Gavin James)

(22說的是Gavin自己的故事,也就是學生時期的霸凌事件。當時他只期待自己快點22歲,離開學校就可以結束一切。但事後他明白,沒有人必要因為人或事而願自己的時間消失,你擁有你的時間。而且霸凌是雙方的,挺身而出,被霸凌與否是可以決定的。)

 

Cut me down, into little pieces before I could stand up.

還沒能起身  就被壓制在地  讓心蹂躪成碎片

So I build a wall out of all my secrets

於是我築起心牆  秘密隱匿在心底

and now its opened up.

現在又被揭開

 

And I remember the cold, cold mornings

那些寒冷的早晨  我總是忘不了

and I remember the rainy afternoons

還有每每下雨的午後  仍歷歷在目

when I was dreaming that I was 22, I was 22.

我總在那些日子幻想  二十二歲的我  脫離學校的我

 

 

I wish I was older when I was young

年輕時的我  常希望自己老些

but half the world's asleep

可是地球上總有一半在沉睡著

'Til the morning came it took me away

到了早晨  時間捉著我的手帶我走

and now I I'm lonely ohh

現在我又是一個人

 

 

I wish that I had found out faster

多希望我能更早發現

I never thought it was me that after

我從來沒料到我會是下一個

when I was dreaming that I was 22, that I was 22

我只是夢想著  我已經二十二歲  再也不屬於這個地方

 

and I remember the cold, cold mornings

那些醒來寒冷的早晨  記憶猶新

I never thought it was me that wanted

我從沒料到自己會被針對

when I was dreaming that I was 22

那時我只夢想著二十二歲
that I was 22... ooh

我將在二十二歲解脫

  

繪緹 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()